Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yellow!

I've been uber busy lately, started a new semester in college.
I'm taking Freshman Comp, 
Us Gov't, Intermediate Algebra, 
and Fundamentals of Speech. 
Argggh how stressful!

The semester just started and I can't wait for it to end!!



I think I can handle this roller coaster!


Well I've posted on Twitter that i've been working on my car. 
Well it's still isn't finished...but this is some progress! 
I've gotten my Air setup installed!
How LOW can I go!




These are a few random shots I took on my trip to Gatorland.
I had a blast. 
For the ones that don't know I'm an art major and 
i love doing photography. 
These are completely unedited shots. 
Comment below about everything!








If you'd like to see more of my art tell me!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment