Tuesday, April 17, 2012

VOTE FOR JADE38H IN THIS PUFFYCHICKS.COM CONTEST



I entered a super fun contest run by PuffyChick.com and want you to vote for me! It is a Q&A Contest and about 17 girls entered along with me. Have fun and check out all the girls videos, there is so much good stuff to browse! In the end vote for your favorite, which I hope of course is me! Voting is open until April 30th at midnight and you can vote for up to 3 different videos every 24 hours. So please come back and vote every day! Here is the link: http://puffychicks.com/2012/03/qa-with-the-puffy-chicks-a-bbw-video-contest/

The prizes are:
1st place = $250 Torrid Giftcard
2nd place = $100 Torrid Giftcard
3rd place = $50 Torrid Giftcard

So as you help me win a gitfcard to buy more sexy plus size clothes for me to wear for you on my website and on cam!

Kisses!
Jade

 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment