Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cartoons lost...

Man...I miss watching cartoons....I used to sit for hours and just watch cartoons, now, i hate cartoons....I'd rather watch law and order, or CSI, or some shit like that. Doug, and spongebob, and smurfs, and the original scooby doo, and when south park first came out....I was all over that shit. Now I hate cartoons. That sucks....cartoons were the shit. Along with yo-yos, and those damn giga pets they banned from school, and the pokemon cards...(they banned those too), it seemed like everytime when i was little, when we found something that was cool as hell, they banned it from school. Thats bullshit. I think they've banned those new "heelie" things from schools now too, but im not quite sure....wouldnt surprise me....its not like you can make a kid pay attention in school anyway. If they dont wanna listen, then they're not going to....might as well put the school board's energy into something else other than fighting a loosing battle. i kinda liked school, what i didnt like is getting in trouble all the time for beating the shit out of the other kids....but hey, i have anger control now....(had for a few years....GO ME!), and i plan on going to art school one day.....soon hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment