Monday, July 16, 2007

When my bf takes my picture...

In my freetime I have my boyfriend chris take pictures of me....i get bored easily...what can i say, I like pictures...On a side note, Im hungry as hell.....I think i want a sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle from mcdonalds....or a rodeo burger from burger king....hmmm....decisions, decisions??? oh, and law and order svu was on last night, i think it may have been a re run, but it was a good one all the same, i dont get to watch tv very often, cuz i like listening to music better...haha, yay go me! This pic is an older one,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My hair has gotten longer since then...as you see in my avatar, and the pic below....Chris took this one like......I'm pretty sure it was two or three weeks ago...well any way, here it is,

(holy shit....I didnt notice until it loaded....my hair is not only longer...its also a mess...lol....everyone's human.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment